Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tragic News

I'm sorry I haven't been able to post for awhile, nor will I be posting for probably another couple weeks, maybe less. Over the weekend, on Friday, my father passed away around 2 in the morning. I've been very preoccupied with preparations for the memorial service, keeping strong for my mom, and keeping strong for myself. The memorial service is this coming Saturday the 6th, so I most definitely will not be able to post until after that. I'm not even quite sure anyone reads this blog, but if you do, let me know. It will help motivate me to post again. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time.

Sincerely,
Roxanne E.

1 comment:

  1. it's been awhile. I found out a bit late, but wanted to say that I'm so sorry about your loss. In the few times that I met your dad when I came over to your house during our Rosa days, I remember that he was a warm and loving man and overall just a freaking cool dude. I hope you and your family were surrounded by even more love and comfort during the difficult times. and I hope that through all this, you and your mom will be able to grow even closer while remembering & celebrating together the amazing life that your dad lived.

    always, janet

    ReplyDelete